Well hello there, remember us?! I have been a slacker at keeping in touch with anyone, and I apologize! We are all keeping busy & doing well. Since it has been FOREVER since my last post I will not be able to catch up all at once, so I will start with our most recent adventure-Spring break! We went to California, and had so much fun! The best part was having Brent all to ourselves for 5 whole days! (He works 6-10's, so we don't get to see enough of him. He was definitely ready for a break, too!) We visited Brent's Aunt Lavon & her family, and spent a day each at the beach, Disneyland, and California Adventure. The days at DL & CA Adventure were long, but so fun! We were able to do so much in just a day at each place with the guidance of Lavon. (They live 5 miles from DL, so she is pretty much the "expert.") My sister Hannah came with us from Utah to help with the kids (since we couldn't take Sydney on most of the rides), and she was a wonderful help! We don't get to see her often, so it was very nice to spend time with her! Well, here are some fun pictures! I will be back soon, I promise!
Beach pictures:

Brent & Sydney soaking in the sun
I went in the water with Hannah & one of the boys for a few minutes and came back to Brent & the other boys to find Sydney like this! Sydney thought it was great! However, she caught on right away to eating the sand, so it lasted just until the picture taking was done.
Sydney's built in bumbo!
Mmmmm...tasty!


More pictures of the rest of our trip:
Zach's Junior Soccer Season
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment