Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, but it has gotten a little more fun each year as the boys have gotten older. They loved decorating with Grandma Deena, carving pumpkins, and really got into trick or treating this year. It's the first year we've gone trick or treating door to door instead of a trunk or treating party. We went with Jake, Maria & Ben (my brother & his wife,) and we had a lot of fun! I have never seen a town so packed with trick or treaters! It was almost too overwhelming, but it was a lot of fun! Sydney slept the whole time in her stroller, which was great, and the boys loved showing off their costumes!


Ninja in action...
Obi Won & "Dr Vader" (as David says..:)

6 comments:

Jake & Kim said...

LOVE IT!! Ohhhh! Your family is just so cute Jessica! How fun for you and Brent. :D

Jensen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great halloween! I can't believe how big all of the kids are looking!

Maria said...

We had a ton of fun with you guys! Wonder if we will get to do it again with you guys. The boys look awesome. I love Ethan's stance!

Anonymous said...

Awww! The boys and Sydney look so cute! When I showed Max your blog, he said "OH Mom!!! That's Matthew!!!" We went trick or treating door to door for the first time too!! Your family looks great! Miss you!!

Amanda said...

Sydney is all pinked up, I love it! We miss you guys.

The Aldridge Family said...

Jessica, I love all the work you have done to your blog since the last time I looked. It's so cute. And your baby is beautiful. I can't wait for your next post to see how much she's grown - and your boys too.