Monday, May 19, 2008

Our new home

We are now living in Ferndale, WA, and we really enjoy it here! Brent's work is about 8 minutes away (in Bellingham), the boys school is about 4 minutes away, and Costco is about 12 minutes away! We are currently renting a very old house with a nice fenced in back yard, and a total of 18 trees in our yard! We enjoy the green grass, the smell of rain at least a few days a week, and the bunnies that hop through our yard quite often. It is so nice to all be together again!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Your page looks great! I can't wait to see those boys again!

The Aldridge Family said...

Jessica, It's so fun to be in touch again. It's been so long. Your boys are adorable. I'm so glad you have this blog so we can hopefully stay in touch better. I look forward to seeing your future posts. Nicole